1.1

Yea i was at the mall in Lexington-Fayette ky. But some some bushy haird black basterd named Jamiu, hooked me for 110 bucks...

And he was getting my change from his wallet and was showing off his American flagg food stap card. But thats beside the point. That lil quick talkin monkey ***, walked up and put two pads on my shoulders, and i agree they dId feel pretty good, and i was exspecting to feel like i was getting electrocuted like touchin an electric fence. But it felt good no lie.

I THOUGHT the GOOD one was what i would be buying.. But no its nothing like that, i put them in the exsact spot that he did and i dont get the same result. Before my purchase he trew in some of those dog *** sandels that feel like theres a lightning storm in ur ankels. ( THEY ARE DOG *** ) no lie.

Well the whole unit is garbage. Its is a scam, i repeate a SCAMMM!!!! I could have went to a sex shop and got a *** shaped monkey shaker and put on my back for better results.. I looked up there "website" when i got home after a 3 hour drive.

And found out THEY DO NOT DO REFUNDS!!!!!! they will exchange ur unit for one of the same *** device of equal or shittier value.. I just sayin these new age conn artist *** suckers need to go burn there *** *** up in ***.. If i didnt live so far away id prolly go cutt a ***..

DO NOT BUY !!!!!

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY *** that piece of *** *** *** *** sucker, they may ripp off the wrong person and they might take there *** life from them..

Review about: Massageo Exclusive Body Massager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments